Sunday, October 5, 2014




Hang in there | hang on in there

(Hãy kiên nhẫn chờ đợi, đừng bỏ cuộc, mọi chuyện sẽ tốt lành)


Meaning: You can tell someone to hang in there, or hang on in there, if they're in a difficult situation and you want to encourage them, or tell them not to give up.

It isn't known where the expression "Hang In There" came from, but it is widely used now-a-days.

For example:
  1. Giving up cigarettes is really hard, but it gets easier as each day passes, so hang in there and you'll soon feel better.
  2. I was exhausted, and I really wanted to quit, but I told myself to hang on in there and finish the race.

My friends all called and told me to hang in there after I'd
  1. left for my honeymoon
  2. decided to go sky-diving
  3. broken my leg in an accident





Thảo luận, ý kiến hay thắc mắc

Cập nhập lần cuối cùng lúc 8:30h ngày 5 tháng 10 2014
Phạm Công Hiển

No comments:

Post a Comment